Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Spring Distress Ink Pads Set- Now have Inkers available!

Hi Everyone...I've been meaning to post, and let everyone know the Memorybox dies had arrived...The Cottage Cutz dies are on their way....but, I kept thinking 'Tomorrow, I'll have time'....Then, the news came today...I couldn't put this off!  I received word today...Drum Roll puh-lease!! Ta-da-ta-da.....
It has finally happened! Growing up, we were always told...'the squeaky wheel gets the grease'...'.If you want something...keep talking about it, let 'them' know what you want...and eventually, you will get action!  (even if they just 'do it' to shut you up...it don't really matter 'why' we got what we wanted.....just as long as we do!

Ranger Inkers for Limited Edition Seasonal Distress Ink pads are Now Available!

 For the past year or so, Ranger has been putting out limited edition, seasonal Distress ink pad colors....Once they were 'gone', they were gone....BUT, they weren't making Inkers, to refill the pads when they dried out.
Rubber stampers and paper crafters have been complaining to Ranger, that, they should be providing us with ink refills for the Limited Edition Seasonal distress Ink Sets!...Ranger inks listened!  Thank You Ranger!
Happy Days for Rubber stampers everywhere! The newest Season, Spring Distress ink set has been introduced!  with the inkers!  (I'd advise you to buy them with your Spring Distress ink pads, as they're going to sell out quickly.
The inkers can be purchased individually, and, the three distress ink pad colors are sold as a set.
 When you look at 'these lovely soft, yet bright colors, you can't help but think 'SPRING'!

Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers...!  Blue, Lilac and soft yellow!...what colors say SPRING more than those three?!..
These can be viewed in Integrity Designs Online Catalog




We're still waiting for the Tim Holtz/Distress Water Color marker sets to arrive...and, we're expecting Tim's Second book, Compendium of Curiosities II to arrive at the end of the month, with the Limited Edition Spring Distress inks.

Click on the thumbnail images, in the online catalog for information, and ordering information.  (If you have any questions, or would like to order, please contact us at the email address in the Left sidebar)
So much has been going on in the past month, I've been meaning to post, and, it seems the time just gets away on me...
I attended Tim Holtz Online Workshop Creative Chemistry 101...and, it was the best investment I've made in a very long time!  It was only $35.00....and, everything in the class is available to us, for the rest of 'our lives'...online...when we forget  something, which I know, I WILL.. we can always go back and watch the videos, read the information, and view the forum questions and answers again...

Tim was kind enough to share his time and  knowledge with us...explaining 'why' the various Ranger inks, products and mediums work the way they do...If you know the basics about a product...you know what to expect from it...
I hated Chemistry in School...If someone would have told me then, that, now, years later,  I'd be signing up for a class based on Chemistry...AND, that I'd LOVE it!...I'd have never believed it...

Memorybox Dies
Memory Box Dies are here - But the Window shutter dies didn't arrive.
On Friday, I had posted in a few Yahoo Groups, (where many of my customers are members),  that the Memory box dies that had been ordered, were arriving that day.
 We had several orders from Card makers and rubber stampers for Memory Box's Dies, Especially  the Grand Madison Window, Madison Window, Grand Madison Flower Box, Shutters, and Classic Screen Door.  They can be seen in my online catalog in the 'Cutting Dies - Memory Box' area, on This page
The Small Window shutters didn't arrive, but are supposed to arrive on this coming Friday (three days from now)... so, rather than having my customers pay for postage twice, I'm waiting  and will mail the orders when the Shutter Dies arrive.
These window frames, shutters, Flower Boxes, etc have been so popular, and there is so much a person can do with them......Last night, when I couldn't sleep, I went to the studio, and started playing with the Madison Classic Door die.  I had some Coredinations Black Magic (Black surface of the cardstock, colored core) and  Chocolate Box (Brown surface, and colored core) card stock, that I cut with the dies....then, did some sanding.....revealing the core color below....Really turned out nice.  I'm going to be putting it onto a project, THEN, I'll post it...right now, it just doesn't look too exciting or inspiring.....

I found some window screening, that I'm going to use with the Memory box Classic Screen Door...I have an idea for a card, for a friend who LOVES Screen Doors...  She's very verbal about the fact that she hates that many new homes (including hers) are built with Steel Doors, not  screen doors...so, this die has me thinking...
Memory Box has a great website, where you can find videos, and lots of Projects, done with their dies!  I think you may find visiting their website very entertaining, and, their tutorials are Great!  Check them out at:  www.memoryboxco.com
I'd better get back to getting orders together.  If you have any questions, or would like to order either Ranger's new Seasonal Distress Ink Set, or any other items we have in stock, feel free to email me, at the address in the side bar.

Newest Spring Cuttlebug Embossing folders Have Arrived!  
Before I close, I do have to tell you about a great new product from Cuttlebug...new, but not new..
Cuttlebug has released some lovely new embossing folders, in A2 size AND 5x7" size.  They come with coordinating borders.  They are the same low price as we were paying for Cuttlebug Folders before, but, come with the border!  A2 size $5.99  and the 5x7" $7.29...But, there is something different about these....The Borders that were made in the past, when they were put through the Cuttlebug, or Big Shot machine, ended up with a ridge, along the side of the embossing folder border....These don't!  The part that folds over the card stock, is the END, narrow part of the border, rather than the long, or side part....I don't know if this makes a difference or not, Or, maybe it's the fact that the plastic the border is made out of seems to be a different weight than the older borders were....
Whatever they did differently, It worked!  What a joy to use!
I used the 5x7"  Wicker Weave, border and Embossing folder, and was so impressed!  That came out with such a lovely design!  If you take a look in the picture below, you can see how the border 'ends' are finished off, so nicely...I was really happy with the design, and the fact that I didn't have to lay a craft stick on top, to not get any ridges along the side of the border.
 Back to work, but, I just had to let you know about the Ranger distress ink refills that are now going to be available to purchase for the Limited Edition Spring Distress Ink pad set.  If you are interested in ordering the Limited edition set, and inkers, (of course)...please email me.

Happy Spring!  

No comments: