Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Limited Edition Ranger Summer Distress Inks Available

Hi Everyone....
Can you imagine...two posts in ONE day! LOL....You can tell I'm excited when I start posting that often!

It's true!  I received word from my distributor this morning, that they now have the Ranger Limited Edition Summer Distress ink pad set in stock, as well as the individual inkers, and they're taking orders!  According to the email i received, there are a limited number available for order.

This set as the most lovely colors---Salty Ocean; Mowed Lawn, & Picked Raspberry!
I love the colors!
Because there are a limited number available, I'll be submitting my order as soon as possible.  I do, always order a few extras of course, but, they usually sell out fast!
If you are interested in playing with these great new Distress colors,
 Please email me
The ink pad set and individual inkers can be seen in my online catalog, on the main page.
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/integritydesigns/ 

I'll be submitting my order on Thursday, June 14, at 8:00 AM, Mountain Daylight Time.

As with all of the Distress Color inks, they coordinate and blend so well with the other Distress colors, and I'm looking forward to seeing them in real life!
I also have a couple of Limited Edition Spring Ink pad sets and Inkers in all of the colors, if you didn't get a chance to order yours this spring.
They can be seen in my online catalog at: Distress Inks and inkers-
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/integritydesigns/Ink%20pads-%20Inkers%20-%20Sprays%20and%20more/Distress%20Inks-%20Ranger-Tim%20Holtz/

Have a super day- if you have any questions, feel free to email me

No comments: