Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Very special sale Boxing Day Plus One Sale

To thank everyone for their patronage and loyalty for the past year, I usually send out Christmas cards (hand made) to all my wonderful rubber stamping and paper crafting customers.
Because of all the unexpected and difficult times we had this year, I didn't get any cards made. (would you believe they are still sitting on my desk in the studio, waiting to get finished?! This will be the first time in 10 years that I didn't send out hand crafted cards. I just got the last of my bought cards sent out yesterday. Yikes! Hopefully Canada Post will deliver those very quickly!

To thank you all for your patronage, and to let you know how much we appreciate your business, we are going to put Spellbinders Embossing Dies on sale from Dec 27 to Dec 31, 2008. All Spellbinder embossing dies, borders, shapes, spirelliabilites and Nestabilites will be 10% off!
If you have questions, or to place an order, please email me.
The Spellbinder products that are in stock can be found at our online Catalog at:
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/integritydesigns/

We wish all of you and your families a very Special Christmas, and all the Best in 2009

Elaine, Gord Angel & Isaac

No comments: