Friday, September 3, 2010

New Releases arriving and Ranger Liquid Pearls Clearing Out

 Hi! 
I haven't posted for a while now; not because I've been lazy, but I've been busy updating my online catalog with new rubber stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting items that were introduced this past July at CHA.  Some of the companies are already shipping out their new releases and I haven't even had a chance to tell you about many of the new products!  A large number of the new Spellbinders nestabilities and embossing dies are being shipped as I speak...or type I guess I should say!
I'm expecting a shipment to arrive in a week's time (about Sept 8th).  I've taken pre-orders for them, but, of course I always bring in a few extras.  If you haven't seen any of the new Spellbinder releases, check out my online catalog  under 'Spellbinder new Releases' to see what is arriving.  Some of the new nestabilities and dies won't be available for a bit yet, but many of them are on their way to Canada!  Included in the ones I'm expecting are Snowflake Pendant, Holiday Trees nestabilites, Fanciful Holidays, Beaded Circles and squares and many more!

 Here are the Beaded Circles Nestabilities and 'Fanciful Holidays Shapeabilities










Many of  have heard of Donna Salazar, a popular designer and artist.  She's the gal who wanted to make flowers with newspaper, but newspaper yellows and becomes brittle and cracks in time, so she brought out the Crafty Chronicles, the acid free, lignen-free Crafty newspaper...(Make sure you read all the crafty news and tips before you cut it up)
Donna has been a very busy lady the past year!  She has designed a line of cling mounted rubber stamps. She's introduced some lovely holiday stamps as well as some stamps that have been designed to fit in various  Spellbinders dies and Nestabilities!  The holiday Heirloom Ornament stamp fits in Carved Heirloom Ornament, S4-283










 As well as making stamps, she has also worked with Clearsnap to come up with eight beautiful new pearlized colors of the Smooch Spritzes.

These great new colors (including Pralines and Cream, Mixed Berries and Carmel Latte), as well as being sold separately, are available in a set 'Artsy Eight' Smooch Spritz Collection at special money saving price! 


As well as designing new rubber stamps, and Smooch Spritz, Donna has also been developing some great Cardstock (12 x 12") for card-making! The background designs are done for you already!  They can be seen in my online catalog under New CHA products.  I'm always looking for embellishment papers, etc to use with my holiday cards, scrapbook pages and projects, but, of course, pages torn out of a song book isn't always an option...especially for scrapbook pages. 
Donna has created Musical Memories collection.


These papers are acid free, and the perfect weight for making flowers as well! (Get your Tim Holtz dies,'Tattered Florals' and the new 'Rosettes' and Tattered Leaves ready to go!!)

We are expecting the new Tim Holtz dies and embossing folders to arrive in a month.  The new Vagabond Machine will be available in November, according to Sizzix.  These are available at a special pre-order price.  This new machine, besides looking cool, has a heavy duty motor, stronger than any other Sizzix electric die cutting machines!

The new Stamp Barn shipment has arrived!  I can't wait to unpack the box!  Stamp Barn makes deeply etched rubber stamps that are available already mounted to the Cling Cushion.  No preparations needed before 'sticking' to your mount and starting to stamp!

Ranger Perfect Pearls Cafe set is arriving next week as well.  This is the lovely set that has that yummy coffee brown pigment powder included in the set.

Ranger Liquid Pearls Sale- 30% off!
Ranger has decided to reformulate their Liquid Pearls.  They are even more pearlized and dimensional than before!  They're introducing a new line of colors in their Liquid Pearls...and discontinuing the colors we've come to love.  I just loved the Pewter! 
To make room for the new colors of Ranger Liquid Pearls, I've decided to clear out the ones I have in stock now.
Receive 30% discount on all in-stock  Ranger Liquid Pearls.  Offer lasts until current stock is gone, they will not be re-ordered.
To see the colors I have left in stock, visit my online catalog under 'Adhesives and glues'-Liquid Pearls  I do have Pewter in stock, even though it doesn't show on my online catalog!  
To find out what is left in stock, feel free to email me at address in left sidebar.

Now, it is a gorgeous afternoon, and I'm going to go outside and start trimming back some of the dead flowers on my bushes, and clean out the day lilies....It is like autumn here, even though other parts of Canada are enjoying gorgeous heat.  We're going down to +4 at night! (Celsius), My tomatoes are in shock!...they're not sure if they should be ripening or dying back, lol  It's going to be nice for a couple of days, I want to take advantage of it, as it's supposed to cool off again on Monday...sigh..
If you have any questions about or to order any of the products I've mentioned or others, feel free to email me (email address on side bar)
Have a super weekend!
Thanks for visiting

No comments: