Friday, February 4, 2011

New line of Embossing Folders arriving end of February!

 Hi! 
I just couldn't wait to tell you....we'll be carrying a new line of Embossing folders!  Couture Creations.  The first eight 5" x 7" Embossing folders will arrive at the end of February! That's only in a few weeks!  This is one of the times I'm glad February is a short month! lol  I don't have to wait long until the new releases start arriving at the end of the month!  (did I tell you that many of Spellbinders new releases are arriving in February as well?!)....

At the left is Couture Creations embossing folder 72-3002 -'Drifting Endless'.  I can see where the name came from..as we can see the delicate flowers drifting on the breeze....(wouldn't an embossing folder with leaves look lovely done this way?!)....

For those of us who prefer the A2 size, most of the new patterns are  'all-over' patterns, so we can still use them for smaller cards, without losing any of the effect.  (I've been using the 5 x 7 embossing folders when making A2 size cards, I just place my cardstock in the folder, choosing what part of the image I want to focus on.  I prefer to do it this way, instead of using 5 x 7 cardstock, so I can choose placement of the pattern...sometimes I want a specific part of the image in a certain place.

On the lower left is Couture Creations 'Victorian' Embossing folder 72-3008....I like it!!  Very unique! 

To view all eight of the Couture Creations 5 x 7 embossing folders that will be arriving at the end of the month, visit our online catalog at 2011 Cuttlebug-Craft-Too releases  
You will also find the new Cuttlebug Emboss Plus folders and the Cuttlebug 'All in One' embossing system by Provo Craft which I'm currently taking orders for. 

 I think 'Key to my Heart' 72-3004 Embossing folder from Couture Creations is so unique, I just had to show it here! 

With the large selection of Cuttlebug Embossing folders, Emboss Plus, and the new 'All in One' system, Craft Too and Tim Holtz Embossing folders, we should find exactly what we need when we are making our cards, books, etc.

The new Couture Creations embossing folders that are arriving at the end of February seem to have a different style than Cuttlebug and Craft-Too....Each company it seems, has their own 'style' of embossing folders and dies.
These new 5 x 7 folders will be $7.75 each.  To reserve yours, please email me.  (email address in side bar).

I've included the link to the 2011Cuttlebug / Craft-too New Releases  in my online catalog where you can view all of the new line of embossing folders. 
If you are looking for an Embossing folder or sets, etc that were put out in 2010, you will find them in Cuttlebug / Craft-too 2010 releases, at the online catalog.
Of course, the Cuttlebug products including embossing folders, dies, Combo's etc that were released prior to 2010 can be found at:  Cuttlebug, Craft-Too Products

I am in the process of uploading the new CHA releases and I'm taking pre-orders now, so I know how much to order.
If you are interested in any of the new products, and can't find them in my online catalog, please email me. 

I'm also currently taking orders (pre-orders) for the new 2011 Spellbinders New Releases, 2011 Tim Holtz new Releases, 2011 Cuttlebug / Craft-Too new releases.......as well as 2011 New CHA releases from more companies than I can list here

To order, or if you have any questions, please email me at the address on the side bar.

Have a wonderful day.


No comments: