Saturday, March 15, 2008

Now it is time to Stamp!

Mom passed away, now the healing process begins. It is time to stamp, scrapbook and cherish all the memories. As I grieve for her loss and miss her terribly I think back to all of the telephone calls, sometimes 5-10 a day, when I complained to myself that I was tired of hearing from her...Now I wish the telephone would ring, and her number would be showing on the Call Display.
I'm relieved that she didn't suffer long. She took a sudden turn for the worse in the morning, and passed away in the afternoon.
My dad passed away in March 1958, and Mom didn't re-marry. She always said she had her one true love, and he was it. She passed away one week 'shy' of the 50th anniversary of his death. They are finally together...how can I feel badly about that?!

I was told a few weeks ago that Provo Craft had not expected the reception their cuttlebug products received at CHA in Aneheim, and that they weren't prepared for the number of sales. Of course, the domino effect takes place, the distributors didn't get as much as they ordered, and in turn the retailers didn't either.
I was shorted (back ordered) on a great number of the Cuttlebug items, (dies, combo's and embossing folders) that I ordered, including the Cuttlebug Storage Binder and Inserts.
The Canadian distributor informed me that there should be another order arriving at the end of March...You can bet your bottom dollar that there are a large number of Canadian retailers who have their orders made out, sitting on their desk for when the Provo Craft order arrives and we can place our orders.

No comments: