Friday, July 4, 2008

My aplogies for not Posting Sooner

Hi! I apologize for not posting sooner. It seems that every evening i tell myself I'm going to post to the blog, as I have so much to tell you about some great new products that are finally here.....then I end up going to bed with famous last words......."Later"...yup, and as we all know...Later rarely comes.
I've been so excited to have finally received the Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls and Build a Flower Combo and the Perfect Paisley Embossing folders in stock! It's been a long wait, but they are finally available to Canadians through Canadian retailers! yeaaa!

The Spellbinders embossing dies are also in stock! I've been having a blast playing with them. What I really love, is the fact that these dies (Nestabilities, Edgeabilities and regular embossing dies can be used in most major brands of personal die cutting systems! We don't have to go out to purchase another tool, when the one we have will work fine! They work with the Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Side Kick and more!
I'm hoping to do some samples, and videoing (is that a word?) and posting it on the blog.
We're bringing our 9 year old granddaughter for a week's holiday next week, so I'm hoping to get her playing as well! Kids have such great, uncluttered minds.....they make what they like, and 'who cares' about rules......I'm looking forward to seeing what she comes up with.
So, this is short but sweet!
I also want to let you all know about a great promotion that Spellbinders are putting on to celebrate the release of some great new dies at CHA in Illinois this month....
Go to their website to learn more....http://www.spellbinders.us They have their designers posting a 'sneak peak' of their new dies each day. If you enter the contest, you'll be eligible for daily draws of free Spellbinder products.....Check it out!

No comments: