Friday, August 8, 2008

Newsletters and Updates from Integrity Designs

Hi,
I will be posting the Newsletters and Updates for Integrity Designs Rubber Stamps & Paper Crafts here, in this blog starting this week.

Because of the high volume of Newsletters I send out by email, some spam blockers are labelling them as spam, and they are not getting to all of the subscribers. I've had several people ask me why I haven't been sending out newsletters anymore...they haven't been getting them, they were being sent directly to their Deleted Files or junk mail folders.

If you would like to read the Newsletters when they are posted, please sign up to receive notice of when I post to the blog. I think this will be the easiest way for you to get the updates, etc. In the Newsletters, you will find Paper Crafting related news, such as tips, techniques, product reviews, and when I will be placing orders with various stamp and stamping / paper crafting related companies.
I hope you enjoy the newsletters.
If you have any questions, you may contact me.
Integrity Designs
Rubber Stamps & Paper Crafts

No comments: