Friday, August 8, 2008

New Cuttlebug Folders, Combo's and Dies

What a great morning! We are in Fort Macleod, Alberta and the sun is shining and the birds are singing at the campground we are staying at..and the first part of the New Release (Provo Craft 4th Launch) is on it's way to my shop!

I got the word yesterday that they should arrive today at the shop, so I'm ready to go home! I was regretting that my holiday in the Crowsnest Pass (Alberta / BC) was coming to an end and that it would be back to work soon, but after hearing that this order was on it's way, heck, I'm glad to get headed home!

I can't wait to see what all has arrived and get the pre-orders shipped out to the people who placed them....then I can play too! I took my new Cuttlebug on holidays with us and it works like a charm! No more grunting and groaning when an embossing folder was put through it! The handle is easy to crank!
Yipee! I must say, I think I'll save it for others to use in classes and to bring with us on camping trips. I REALLY like my Big Shot and think I will find that I'll be using it more than the 'Bug'...we'll see.

I'm expecting my Spellbinder and Ranger order (as well as other products) to arrive in a few days as well, I'm dying to use the new Ranger Pigment inks! I've talked with several gals that have used them and they swear they are "The best inks, Ever"...we shall see, I'll let you know what I think of them when I try them. I'm expecting to receive the Ranger Opaque White Pens in this order as well.
I'm dying to do the 'Bandana technique' with them. I've used the Galaxy markers and they worked well....different result, but still very nice... so I'm interested to see what the results will be with them. (I will post the results, etc when I get a chance to try them)
I also have an order of Sizzix Dies on their way. They should be arriving as well within a few days.

After buying the Big Shot Die Cutting machine from Ellison / Sizzix, I've started playing more with dies, etc.... I never was 'into' dies before, and die cutting machines, and I must say, I'm having fun....and that 'little puppy' is Strong! I'm amazed at what I can put through it! and so the addiction begins..... giggle...gosh ......I must have an addictive personality...Rubber Stamping, paper crafting, Dies, Inks, etc, etc

So, it's time to head back home and see what life has in store....holidays are over (for now).
We do plan to take the motor home fishing a few times yet this summer and I'm really looking forward to that...
.....By the way, I'm not always spoiled, 'camping' (roughing it) at places with internet connection, electricity, etc.....When we go fishing we park at the side of a lake, with no power, running water, etc...Just us and the fish....(and our little doggies as well of course)
Have a great day, and thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments: