Friday, October 2, 2009

Now for the 'Good Stuff'- Stamping of course

Hi again, Gosh it's nice to be able to post again!
While I was out of commission a few of our favorite companies were busy...I had some catching up to do.

New Spellbinder Embossing Dies
As many of you know, Spellbinder released some great new embossing dies this summer. The new line is called 'Pendants'. These are very unique, and a bit smaller than some of the larger ones we're used to...Perfect for card making, photos and jewelry. If you play with Fimo or Sculpey, they've got some wonderful clays that would look lovely with the imprints of the embossing dies. I'm looking forward to experimenting with them. You don't need the Wizard to use these dies, They work great with the Sizzix Big Shot and Provocraft Cuttlebug!
Also released, to co-ordinate with the Pendant Embossing Dies are some great new borders! I can't upload any pictures as I'm currently 'posting' from 'the road' while Gord's driving (I finally got an Internet stick when I had surgery in Calgary, to keep up with the emails, as Gord brought the motorhome to Calgary and camped there for the last month I was in the hospital, so there was no one at home). Isn't technology something...wow! Now I shouldn't get so far behind with posts, Smiles. Because I'm online this way I don't have any pictures of the new embossing dies on my laptop, so to see these great new products, visit Spellbinders Website www.spellbinderpaperarts.com I've ordered them in and expect them to arrive this coming week and will be putting them on my website at the beginning of the week so you can see them.
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/integritydesigns Please contact me to reserve yours, I've been told by the Canadian Distributor that they have had trouble keeping them in stock, so I'm not sure how many I'll be getting.

New Cuttlebug Releases
Also newly released in August (right on time, I must say) is Provocraft's new Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Card-making Combo's and dies! I have to say they are everything I was expecting them to be! Gorgeous and unique! Harlequin and Celtic Knot Embossing folders didn't arrive at the distributor's warehouse and we're still waiting for them...why does it seem the ones I'm especially looking forward to getting don't arrive, :o( But, on the bright side, the ones released are great! I've run out of a couple of the new Embossing folders, but they are on their way from my Distributor and I'm expecting them to arrive next week with the Spellbinders Pendants and Borders, so we don't have to wait long.

Also, Did you hear the great news from ProvoCraft? Last winter we were told the 'Lace Tree' A2 Embossing folder was discontinued. I have to admit I was 'choked', as I had sold my last one, and I was going to order one for myself, as it was one of my favorites and I had so many plans for it for my Christmas Cards this year. The Good news....It's coming back! It is scheduled to arrive at the Canadian Distributor's this week! (Guess who has ordered some more, lol). So, if you couldn't get one, now's your chance. If your local Stamp store doesn't have it in stock, contact me and I'll make sure you get one in time to make your Christmas cards. (barring any unforeseen circumstances)...I've learned not to make definite promises, lol.
To see the new Cuttlebug releases from August, visit my website and check out their 'album' (on the Left hand side of the screen) http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/integritydesigns
I really like the new Card Making Kits as they are very 'generic' and can be used in so many different ways, I'm not limited to 'just' birthdays, etc. These are very unique.

Have you seen the new products that 'Shimmerz Paints' has released? Check out www.shimmerzpaints.com They released some great sprays as well as new types of Shimmery Paints. I'm going to be placing an order with them, as I've heard their new products are as shimmery as their 'Shimmerz Paints and Blingz'. Remember, these paints will dry on Vellum as well as acetate, glass and acrylics!
To make sure you get the colors and paints etc that you'd like, email me with your order and I'll make sure to include your paints in my order.

I'd better close for now, but I wanted you all to know that I'm 'catching up', and the Cuttlebug products are in stock and of course I have a very large selection of Spellbinders Embossing dies, as well as the new ones that are on their way. Generally speaking, all of the products you see on my website are in stock. Don't forget to email me your orders, as there is no Shopping Cart online as of yet.
Thanks for visiting,

Elaine

No comments: