Friday, October 9, 2009

Some Great Online demo's

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian Paper Crafting Friends

Halloween will soon be here...that reminds me, I'd better go and get some more candy! I guess I ate most of what I bought. I know I shouldn't buy candy that I like, it seems to disappears before Halloween actually gets here...Smiles....hey, I'm trying to put on weight, remember, lol ....It's a good excuse, anyway.

I just wanted to make sure that you all know that Tim Holtz has some great new projects on his blog. Also, included are links to his website where he has video demos of various techniques.
He's making Halloween Tags, but of course the techniques he uses can be used for paper crafting for any occasion!

Here's his blog site, Enjoy!
http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/

If you can't find the products at your local stamp / Scrapbooking store, we carry Tim Holtz products and stamps as well as any Ranger products you may need. Feel free to email me with any questions
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: