Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Cuttlebug Embossing Folders and Much More

I can't believe it is over a month since I've posted.  It doesn't seem that long, but so much has happened since then, that it actually seems like much more time has passed.  Between orders arriving from Suppliers (great new stuff, lots of new toys!!) and getting them out to customers, and trying to get some spring yard work done in between heavy rains that Mother Nature has dumped on Medicine Hat and southern Alberta every week for the past two months, it seems time has just flown. 

I'd like to thank all of my stamping friends and customers for their emails and telephone calls to see if we were OK after the flooding in Medicine Hat,  Irvine and Maple Creek (southern Alberta and Saskatchewan).  
We were actually out of town when the skies opened and the ground just couldn't absorb anymore water....creeks that used to trickle became rivers; dams broke throughout the area, and the waters roared, claiming the land.  We saw what was happening at home on the television news.  We were shocked to see all the rain that was coming down at home....Seeing buildings underwater a few miles from our home was a shock.  Seeing roads washed out that we had just driven on two days prior was mind boggling.  The worst was seeing what our 'neighbors' in the area were going through, and what they lost due to flooding.
When we got home, our home and yard were fine....no damage....but I have to say, being a gal who was born, raised and lived in the 'bald, dry prairie' all of my life, I had a surprise when I walked across the lawn and crushed rock around our home and I could feel the ground actually squishing under my feet..(and I only weigh 94 pounds, so it sure as heck wasn't my weight making it squish, lol).  

Now, down to the 'fun stuff'.....
The New ProvoCraft Cuttlebug New Releases have arrived!  (except for the Emboss Plus items, which have been delayed until end of July).  The Quilling Kits, 12" borders, Embossing folders (Individual folders as well as the money saving sets of Four or Six A2 and 5 x 7") can all be seen in my online catalog  in Cuttlebug New Releases 2010  
Here's a picture of one of the sets....'Love is in the Air'.  
Below  is the Set 'Winter Wonderland'.  Also available are two Asian sets, Plum Blossom and Oriental Weave.   

All of the Cuttlebug and Craft-Too folders that are in stock as well as those that will be arriving this summer, and available for 'pre-order' (Payment not due until order is ready to mail to you) can be found in the Cuttlebug New Release 2010 area of my online Catalog.
To order, just email me.
The New Tim Holtz Embossing Folders have arrived!  They're great too, very unique!...(too many nice things to tempt me....I love them all!)
They can be found in my online catalog under Tim Holtz Products .  Here is a picture of one of Tim's great Embossing folder duo's. 
Diana Ramsey, my Stamping friend from White Rock, British Columbia, shared her lovely hand- crafted Handbag,  made using Claudine Hellmuth's Sticky Back Tape a while ago.  Well, she's been busy again.  She has been making some beautiful items using some of Tim Holtz products!  Again, she has graciously agreed to let me share her artwork with you.
I will be posting and sharing Diana's creations with you within the next day or so. 
As much as I don't feel like it.....I REALLY have to get out into my flowerbeds and weed!  All that rain, and now a week of sunshine has gotten the little beggars coming out all over!!
Thanks for Visiting                                                                  
   


No comments: