Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Important Spellbinders Grand Calibur information

Hi ...can you believe that I've posted twice in two days?! Will wonders never cease.
I received some important information about the new Spellbinders Grand Calibur machine and I wanted to make sure you are aware of it!
In my last post I was talking about the new Spellbinders Grand Calibur machine that is going to be released soon. I had the wrong information about which dies will work in it.
Beth, from Spellbinders left a comment letting me know which dies WILL work on the new Grand Calibur Machine.....Thank you very much Beth for giving me the correct information, as many paper crafters are under the impression that this machine will only work on Spellbinder's Nestabilities and dies. Thanks for the information!
Rather than taking the chance that those who read yesterday's post didn't see the comment, I'm going to post the information that Beth gave in her comment.

"The new Grand Calibur will cut all the low profile dies on the market, including Quickutz, Cuttlebug, Sizzlets, etc. It will not cut Original Sizzix sized dies."

My business emails still aren't working properly, but I'm able to go onto the Server's website and get them as of an hour ago, so I'm catching up.
I'm sorry for any delays in answering emails.

Thanks again Beth for clarifying for me which dies will work in the Grand Calibur...I must say I'm pleased to hear that the machine will work with other low profile dies, not just Spellbinders dies.
Have a great day and thanks for visiting

No comments: