Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CHA New release previews - don't miss them!

As I'm sure most of us know, CHA Winter 2011 is coming up at the end of the month.  We're all waiting to see what great new products are going to be introduced.  As I find out what's going to be introduced, I'll be posting the items in my online catalog, under CHA 2011 New Releases.

If you'd like to have a sneak peak at what's coming, there are a few blogs you can check out.  Tim Holtz is showing some of his new products  that are scheduled to be introduced at CHA.  Don't miss it!  Check out Tim's Blog over the next two weeks, while he is giving us a preview!

Spellbinders is having another Blog Frenzy!  Not only are they and their design team introducing new Nestabilities and dies that are 'To Die For', but as well, they've used these new releases in projects that are gorgeous, and have included instructions for them. 

Spellbinders, generous, as always, are offering fantastic prizes for some lucky blog readers!  They are giving away some of their NEW releases!  Make sure you check Spellbinders Blog to see which blogs to visit to see the new dies and Nestabilities.  Don't forget  to enter to win while you are visiting - Yeah, like we'd forget, lol.  Make sure you read the Rules.  Some lucky reader will win the grand prize of One of Each of the new releases!   I keep entering, and some day, maybe I'll get lucky and actually win one!  I'd be happy to win just ONE of their great Nestabilities or dies!!  As many of you know, I'm a Huge Spellbinders fan! 

Spellbinders and Tim Holtz new releases will be available for pre-order by us once they've been introduced. 
I'll be putting the Spellbinder new releases, up for 'pre-order',  in my Online Catalog under Spellbinders 2011 New Releases in a day or so. The categories can be found in the lower right hand corner of the page.
I'm doing Inventory right now, yuck!....When I'm done, I'll be adding the new releases images as they are introduced!  I'm hoping to be done before they're finished introducing them!

I've checked out the last few days introductions, and I'm just drooling!  So far I've loved every one I've seen!  When the designers show projects using them, it really gets my mind working!  I've got plans for the ones I've seen, and they're not even 'formally' released yet!  Yikes!  I'm going to have to write down what my ideas are, or I'll forget them by the time they arrive!  My memory is good....just rather short!

I just wanted to make sure that my blog readers get a chance to see the previews of the great new products, and get a chance to enter to win one or some of Spellbinders 'To Die For' dies!
Good luck everyone!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: