Sunday, March 18, 2012

Great new products arriving- More toys

Hi! 
If you are subscribed to received emails when I post...and you received an email yesterday, and followed the link...and found 'Page not Found' error...My apologies....I'm not sure exactly what happened, other than I had started posting to my blog, got busy (nice word for 'side tracked'..) and, didn't finish the post...I decided, that I'd delete what I wrote, and get back at it today...I had so many new things to tell you about...I wasn't sure where to start...and what to tell first...When I closed down my browser, later, and went to close my email address...there was an email saying I had posted to my blog!  WHAT???...I'm not sure what happened with Blogger...but, I apologize to those people who received the email, followed the link...and found nothing there!
It's bad enough when you sit for an hour or two, and don't get done what you wanted...but, for blogger to 'rub my nose in it'..."Ha, Ha...all that time, and you didn't write anything!"  LOL
I was hoping mine was the only email address that this 'error' was sent to...but it wasn't, as I've received a few emails from subscribers asking what happened...."I have NO idea"...
That said, I'll try again...maybe I'll get more written today.
Where do I start?
Now Available ....
I've received so many emails in the past month from my distributors....Now Available:  more Memorybox Dies on their way....taking orders!    Now Available! Justritestampers dies and matching / coordinating rubber stamps.....Now Available!  Viva Decor Paints...(yippee...the Pearl Pens will now be available to purchase from us, as well as the Inka Gold and more! ) Now Available for pre-order :  Cottage Cutz cutting dies!   Now Available....Now available....It's been wonderful!...BUT.....i've been so busy trying to get pictures in my online catalog....I haven't had time to tell anyone what's on it's way...or ready for pre-order! 
I've been uploading pictures of the new products that are going to be arriving (and, in some cases, are arriving now) that I'll be taking orders for....

When it comes to embossing folders and dies...every company has their own style, so, it's so great when we have new companies, with their own styles of designs...all, very unique and different from each other!
New Spellbinders M-Bossabilities & Dies
The new Spellbinders 'M-bossabilities, Nestabilities and Shapabilities arrived about a week ago...and, in true Spellbinders fashion...they're beautiful!

The designs look good online...but, nothing as nice as in real life! ...All of the new dies and M-bossing folders can be viewed in my online catalog, in 2012 Spellbinders Nestabilities -embossing dies

I LOVE their new Nestabilities....the Leafy Squares, Floral Ovals and Splendid Circles are so detailed and intricate.....

Living in Canada, of course, the Leafy Squares S4-332, with the pretty Maple Leaf cut-out designs around the edge have hit a special chord in my heart!  I think it's a pattern/design that will be great in my cards that I send 'over-seas'......Thank You Spellbinders for creating a design for Canadian Paper crafters ...


Of course, the fact that they can be layered using the Classic Squares, Lg. S4-126  opens up a lot of options for layering...
That's one of the things I like so much about Spellbinders designs...basically, they all coordinate with each other....I can layer the Classic Squares Lg  with the Big Scalloped Squares...Fleur de Lis Squares...Leafy squares, etc...etc....I like when I can use my good old stand-by dies with my new ones...I can rationalize buying new ones...BECAUSE I'll use them together with the ones I have already...NOT...'instead of' the ones I had before)
I've had the chance to play with the M-bossabilities...and, all I can say is....."Why the Heck didn't anyone think of this Before??!!"....They're reversible........One design on one side...and 'flip it over, turning the 'other design' to the inside'.....Slip your Cardstock in.....and, awaaay you go...You've got a different embossed design!.....What a super idea!!
Many of you know, I carry, and sell embossing folders from Australia, United Kingdom as well as USA (Sizzix, Provocraft / Cuttlebug).... and, they all have their own style...Spellbinders has come into the scene ...and, added their own style...These embossing folders...or, should I say m-bossing folder designs are unique...and different from the other companies'......they've got their own style...THAT is what I love about having choices from companies around the globe...everyone has their own style...
From the ever-popular Paisley EL101  which is a 5x7  m-bossing folder (shown below)

to (one of my personal favorites) Sea Beauty' which is an A2 embossing folder....Another 'thank you' to Spellbinders......Thanks for making designs available in both A2 size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2")  and 5x7" size.  We all have our preferences in sizes....so, there's something for everyone!
 There is something for  everyone...Music EL011...Music notes and curved Staff (I think that's the right word...it's been a LOT of years since I've taken piano lessons)...lol.....Generally we don't see designs with curved Music notes and staff....very unique.

To see more of Spellbinders embossing folders, please visit my online catalog, 2012 Spellbinders Nestabilities-embossing folders   Where you can find ALL of the new Nestabilities and embossing folders.
Of course...I can't  NOT...talk about Spellbinders 'Cut-Fold - Tuck' templates.......
It is...what it says....CUT with your spellbinders embossing die.....FOLD....on the score lines.....TUCK them in....and, create some beautiful designs.....years ago we used to 'mail order'....to companies in Europe who carried these fantastic templates from the Netherlands.......I bought so many books over the years..telling me what to do....but, I had to purchase the templates.....and then...CUT BY HAND....



Yikes!  all the hours I spent, cutting out, with x-acto knife....so I could cut, layer, fold and tuck....and NOW..Spellbinders has created the template / die to do a lot of the 'grunt work' ...run the template through your Cuttlebug / Big Shot / die cutting machine....then, Fold and Tuck...for a beautiful three dimensional design you can embellish any Gift Parcel, Wine Bottle.....invitation or Picture frame.....wow...hours of cutting with a craft knife...no longer necessary.  Spellbinders has created Five different Cut-Fold-Tuck templates to use ....to create a fantastic three Dimensional embellishment...(actually...more like a 'focal point'.....definitely more than an embellishment.....)  they can be seen in the same area of my online catalog...(shown above).

and more.....
We've been, as I mentioned earlier, receiving notices from our distributors of all the great new Embossing folders, dies...Inks..paints....etc, etc that are going to be available.....
I'd be remiss, if I didn't let you know that Cuttlebug has given us a sneak preview of some new embossing folders and sets that are going to be arriving in March / April..........they've come out with some super, new embossing folders and coordinating borders..... YES!...Coordinating borders!!  .I love when I can get my orders, etc to 'go together'....I had an envelope arrive in the mail one day...the sender had used a coordinating border embossing folder on the envelope...then, slightly swiped it with ink....very subtle...very pretty...kind of a 'hint' of what was inside....I thought that was such a nice touch....kind of like going 'that extra mile'....
My Canadian distributor has told me they are supposed to arrive in March / April.....
My personal opinion.....ProvoCraft....is back on track!  Everyone's taste is different....For the past year or so, I've not been that enthused about ProvoCraft's designs....
check the new ones out!  They're back in the 'ball game'....(in my humble opinion) They've got some great new designs that can be used for cards / scrap-booking layouts for all occasions!
Shown here, is  Nathaniels' Penwork...a combination from Cuttlebug...it is an A2 embossing folder...AND coordinating border..... Provocraft /Cuttlebug has also released some super new sets of Four embossing folders (two A2 size and 5x7" per set) embossing folder sets....The new Embossing folders can be seen in my online catalog at: 2012 Embossing folders   In that category you will find embossing folders that have been released....or WILL BE released this year...2012....I'm taking pre-orders for those embossing folders / sets that are expected to arrive....and, if you are interested in something that is already in stock.....email your order....
I've got so much more to tell you about....but, no time....my supper is ready.....
gotta run...If you'd like to order any of the new releases...or releases that will be arriving shortly...Please email me at integritydes@telus.net...
If you have any problems with any of the links I've provided...or, viewing my online catalog...Please email me and let me know.
Have a fantastic evening...

No comments: