Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer is here, The new product scene is heating up as well as the weather!

Hi,
I can't believe it's been this long since I've posted.  My new years resolution was to make sure I kept up with my blog posts, making sure that I would keep everyone posted about the new products and designs that the various companies are introducing....I'm afraid that I didn't keep that resolution.....

We finally are getting the hot weather that we've been waiting for, and it seems that the rubber stamping and paper crafting scene is heating up too.  With 2011 Summer CHA coming up shortly  Ranger, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz, Clearsnap, Tsukineko and the various companies that design and manufacture embossing folders & dies are busy getting ready to show crafters what they've been busy at for the past while..

The various companies such as Spellbinders, Rangers, Tim Holtz, and the companies who manufacture embossing folders and dies have been so very busy! Craft Concepts, Couture Creations and Craft-Too have been working hard, with new embossing folder designs due to be released in July and August, (and some in September).
Spellbinders design team have been busy 'working up a storm'.....or, should I say 'playing' up a storm.  Spellbinders is giving us a sneak peak of their new releases with their summer Blog Hop!  I hope you've been visiting the designers blogs and getting a chance to see all the great projects they've been designing, using the latest nestabilities, shapeabilities, and NEW Edgeabilities that Spellbinders has developed! Several of Spellbinders designers have created videos, showing how to do the various techniques they've used to create their projects.  Spellbinders has also created a super video showing the 'New' Edgeabilities, and what you can do with them.  Thanks to Spellbinders for making the video to show us how we can use them.

If you haven't been following Spellbinders Blog Hop, visit Spellbinders Blog to find out more information, and get in on the chance to enter and possibly win these great new embossing dies!
Spellbinders has made some design changes with their Edgeabilities that is exciting, and I personally can't wait to try out.  They've created a video (can be seen on their website and blog) that shows what new and exciting changes have been made.  I hope you get a chance to visit their blog and see what the changes are 'all about'.

Sizzix Ink-Its
I hope you've had a chance to check into the new 'Ink-it's' from Sizzix.  These are letterpress plates, with some gorgeous designs....I saw a video on You Tube that was created showing tips and some interesting techniques using the Ink-It's that piqued my interest. The video was done by Scrapbooking made Simple....I think you will enjoy it, so, here's the link:    Sizzix Ink-it's video
They showed a technique using embossing powder with the Damask Ink-It Letterpress plate that I loved!  I can't wait to try it!  I've got Ranger's Embossing Powder, Queen's Gold, on order, and I think this, when it arrives, will create a fantastic finish!  I've been told that Queen's Gold is difficult to find on the retail market...If you've  been looking for it, and can't find it, please email me.

The Ink-its arrived on Tuesday, and, for those of you who've pre-ordered, they all went postal this morning.....We do have one or two of most of them left, (we are sold out of a couple, but have ordered more of all of them). They can be seen in Integrity Designs Rubber Stamps online Catalog  You will find the categories at the bottom right hand side of the screen.  The New Sizzix Ink-its can be found in the same section as all of the Embossing folders, dies that have been, or will be released this year.  2011 Cuttlebug, Craft-Too, Releases.  There are over 12 pages of new embossing folders, dies, emboss plus, etc, designed by various companies from all over the globe.  We're very pleased to say we carry a large selection of  Spellbinders Nestabilities & Embossing dies, Craft-Too (from United Kingdom), Craft Concepts (Australia), Couture Creations (Australia) and, of course, Tim Holtz, Sizzix, Provo Craft & Cuttlebug embossing folders and dies from the USA.

Spellbinders New 2011 Summer Releases
I hope you are enjoying all the 'blog parties', and special online events that are introducing us to the great new products that will be introduced at CHA.
For those of you who are Spellbinders fans (who isn't??)  As the Blog Party progresses, I'll be adding the upcoming new Nestabilities and dies to my online catalog in '2011 Spellbinders Releases'.  Once they are all 'officially released', I'll put them online for pre-ordering. I hope you've been able to follow along with all of the online Blog hops and frenzies, and enjoy the projects and videos that have been created to help us enjoy the new products and techniques done using them.  It's great when the manufacturers and their staff take such great effort to have us view their products, and assist us in using them in so many various ways.
Because I've been having some issues and difficulties getting online lately, I'm afraid that I've worked on this post for three weeks already!!
I'm sorry for the delays, and that there are no pictures of any of the great new Spellbinders and Ink It's in this blog, just a link to the catalog with the pictures...My apologies, but, I keep getting booted offline, losing my connection.  I'm trying to get this posted quickly for you.....
At the present time I'm taking pre-orders for the items and new products that are being released at 2011 Summer CHA as well as Nestabilities and embossing dies from Spellbinders, Embossing folders from Couture Creations, Craft-too, Provo Craft, Craft Concepts, and much much more.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please email me at the address shown in the sidebar or integritydes at telus dot net. 
Happy Stamping!

Elaine

No comments: